Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Please leave your name...

As of noon today, it was 48 hours since I had been to Dr. Yahanda. I still had not heard from the scheduler at Lutheran Hospital so I decided to call Dr. Yahanda's office to see if it was normal for it to take so long for them to call.

I explained to the first person what I wanted and she said she would transfer me to Dr. Yahanda's nurse.

I talked to the second person, asking her if it should be this long before the Lutheran scheduler calls me. She said she would transfer me to Dr. Yahanda's nurse.

The third person answered the phone..."Scheduling". Why did I not think this was Dr. Yahanda's nurse? I again explained what I was trying to find out. She said she would transfer me to Dr. Yahanda's nurse. I told her the first person said she was doing that and the second person said she was doing that. She said "the person that transferred you to me is a nurse at Lutheran Hospital". I said "ok...transfer me to his nurse".

Well, this time I did get transferred to Dr. Yahanda's nurse, but I didn't actually get to talk to her. I got her voice mail. Hearing the usual "please leave your name, phone number, etc and I will call you back", I followed the instructions. And waited. (remember the waiting game?)

And I am still waiting. I called back right before 5 and their office was closed. So from noon until whenever their office was closed, his nurse could never find the time to call me back. I'm not very happy...oh well, maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment